Introduction and Overview about Bossche bol Recipe
Bossche bol recipe is the most traditional Dutch recipe. This blog will take a look at this traditional dish and show you what goes into making it and how it is made. Let’s have a look.
Ingredients for Bossche bol:
100 ml of water
100 ml milk
100 gr of butter
1 pinch of salt
100 gr Of flour
50 ml of water
150 gr of sugar
200 gr chocolate desserts
350 ml cream
40 gr of sugar
- Large and small bowl
- Wooden spoon
- Large skillet
Step by Step Instructions
- Bring the water, milk, butter, and salt to a boil.
- Add the flour at once and stir with a wooden spoon, until the liquid has evaporated.
- Remove and add the eggs, one at a time. Do not add the next until it has been integrated. (This is very important).
- Put in a pastry bag with a smooth nozzle.
- Make large portions on a cookie sheet with greaseproof paper.
- Bake at 200º for 20/25 minutes.
- Remove and cool on the rack.
- Whip the cream with sugar. Reserve in the fridge.
- Bring the water and sugar to a boil.
- When the syrup has been made, remove, add the chocolate and stir until it has melted. Let it warm at 110º.
- Once the Bossche bollen are cold, make a small hole, with the tip of a knife, in the base and fill with the cream. They have to be well filled.
- Pass through the glaze and let it drain. Put in the fridge until consumed.
Watch the YouTube video to see the Bossche bol recipe visually
Helping Video about Bossche bol Recipe
(Click the red icon below to start the video)