Table of content
Introduction and Overview about Breadstick Recipe
This blog is about the recipe of the famous breadstick recipe. If you ever want to learn how to make these delicious garlic breadsticks, then you need to read this blog. It’s actually very easy to make this recipe. Here is my crispy breadstick recipe. Here we go.
1 Hr 50 Mins
Ingredients for crispy breadstick recipe:
- 250 g all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dry yeast
- A finely minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 60 g of grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- A teaspoon of salt
- A pinch of sugar
- Virgin olive oil (to cover the dough)
- Large bowl
- Rolling pin and board
Step by Step Instructions
- First, we sift the flour with a sieve or a sieve, you can easily find them in hardware stores or bazaar stores. We fill a small container with 160 ml of water. Add the pinch of sugar and yeast, let it rest for 10 minutes, and add the olive oil.
- To the flour that we already have sifted we add the Parmesan cheese, the oregano, and the finely grated garlic.
- Now we pour the yeast that we have left to rest over this mixture and stir to form a homogeneous dough.
- Next, sprinkle a little flour on the kitchen counter or other smooth surface, knead the dough with the help of a rolling pin or an empty glass bottle, kneading time between 3-5 minutes, form a ball.
- And then add in a large container and flatten the mass fingers, covering the entire surface with extra virgin olive oil.
- Wrap with plastic wrap and leave to rest in a dry place without drafts for an hour (or until the dough has doubled in size). Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- On a smooth surface with some flour, we turn the dough and cut it in half into a rectangle of 20 x 15 cm to form the breadsticks. We do the same with the other part of the dough.
- Place them on the cookie sheet and bake for approximately 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Let them cool before serving.
Watch the YouTube video to see the Breadstick recipe visually
That was the tasty and my favorite Garlic breadstick recipe. Try this at home today for your kids for breakfast. Do not forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.