Introduction and Overview about Bundt Cake Recipe
One of the best cakes in the world is the Bundt cake. A sticky, moist cake with a crunchy caramel outside that when baked is just perfect. And the best part is the variety of flavors that you can add to it. In this blog post, we will be talking about a Bundt cake recipe.
1 Hr 10 Mins
Ingredients for Bundt Cake:
- 250 g of butter
- 225 g of sugar
- 5 eggs
- 250 g of flour
- 50 g of cocoa nibs (they are bits of the roasted natural cocoa bean)
- 3 oranges
- 20 g of sugar
- 20 teaspoons of Cointreau
For the icing:
200 g of icing sugar
The juice of 1 orange
- Large bowl
- Egg beater
- Mold for cake
Step by Step Instructions
- Wash the oranges and grate the skin. Reserve it. Peel the oranges removing the white part and cut them into slices.
- In a bowl, marinate the oranges with the Cointreau and the dissolved sugar for half an hour. Let drain and reserve. Preheat the oven to 180 °.
- Mix the sugar with the butter until white.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, until they are integrated. Sift the flour and yeast and add them to the previous mixture.
- Add the macerated oranges and half of the cocoa nibs and mix them with the spatula. Pour the batter into the mold and bake the cake for 40-45 minutes or until, when poked in the center with a toothpick, it comes out clean. Let cool on a wire rack before unmolding.
- Prepare the icing. Mix the icing sugar with 2 tablespoons of orange juice. Add juice until the mixture is less consistent and the texture is adequate to decorate, without being completely transparent.
- Finish decorating with nibs.
Watch the YouTube video to see the Bundt Cake Recipe visually
Helping Video about Bundt Cake Recipe
(Click the red icon below to start the video)
BLACK AND ORANGE CHOCOLATE SPONGE CROWN(BUNDT CAKE)
INGREDIENTS: 12-14 people / 1 h 40 min
340 g of sugar
320 g of flour
110 g of cocoa
8 g of yeast
A pinch of salt
125 ml of milk
125 ml of yogurt
1 teaspoon of vanilla
100 g of jam orange
5-6 slices of caramelized orange
200 g dark chocolate fondant
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Mix the flour, cocoa, yeast, and salt, and reserve.
- In another bowl, place the yogurt and milk, and stir until well combined. 4. Beat 215 g of butter with the sugar until obtaining a fine and homogeneous cream.
- Add the eggs, one at a time; do not incorporate the next until the previous one is well integrated.
- Add the vanilla and mix.
- Add the cocoa mixture and the milk mixture, alternating them, beginning and ending with the cocoa preparation.
- Finally, add the jam and mix gently for a few minutes until it is integrated.
- Grease a 9-24 cm crown mold with butter. Pour the dough, distributing it well, give a couple of gentle strokes to the mold on the counter so that it spreads throughout the interior and place in the oven.
- Cook it for 45 or 50 minutes, until when you prick it with a toothpick, it comes out clean but somewhat damp, otherwise, it would be very dry.
- Let the cake rest in the mold for about 10 minutes before unmolding it to set. Put it already unmold on a rack and let it cool.
ORANGE CAKE RECIPE IN A PRESSURE COOKER(BUNDT CAKE)
INGREDIENTS: 8-10 people / 1 h
175 g of flour
180 g of sugar Butter
1 tablespoon of icing sugar
- Crack the eggs in a large bowl, add the sugar, and beat them between 6 and 8 minutes, with electric stirrers until you get a smooth and foamy preparation.
- Wash the orange, pat dry, and grate the skin. Add it to the egg mixture and then add the sifted flour, little by little, stirring from top to bottom until it is integrated.
- Also add 60 g of melted butter.
- Butter the inside of a valve pressure cooker and line the base with a circle of parchment paper. To give it the shape of a crown mold, place a metal ring, one of the pastry ones, in the center and fill it with some dried vegetables (or something that weighs like some small stones) so that it does not move.
- Pour the dough, close the pot and simmer for about 40 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, let it warm and remove the cake, carefully. If it doesn’t come off easily, run a knife around the ring. Put it in a serving dish and serve it sprinkled with the icing sugar.
TROPICAL COCONUT CAKE(BUNDT CAKE)
INGREDIENTS: 10-12 people / 1 hour
320 g of butter
250 g of sugar
265 g of flour
110 g of grated dehydrated coconut
60 ml of milk
1 teaspoon of coconut essence
8 g of baking powder
A pinch of salt
To decorate :
30 g of coarse coconut shavings
80 g of sugar
- Mix the sifted flour and yeast, the grated coconut, and the salt in a bowl.
- In addition, beat the eggs with 300 g of butter in cream, sugar, milk, and vanilla until obtaining a homogeneous mass. Pour it into the coconut bowl and integrate everything.
- Transfer the previous mixture to a crown-shaped mold greased with the rest of the butter and put it in the oven preheated to 190 °. Bake 45-50 min, until when punctured with a toothpick, it comes out clean. Remove the cake and let it cool.
- Prepare while decorating. In a saucepan, cook the sugar with 50 ml of water. When the sugar has dissolved, add the coconut shavings and confit 2-3 min.
- Unmold the cake, decorate it on top with the confit coconut and serve.
That was the tasty and Best Bundt Cakes Recipes. Try this at home today for your kids for breakfast. Do not forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.