Table of content
Bundt Cake Recipe
Introduction and Overview about Bundt Cake Recipe
One of the best cakes in the world is the Bundt cake. A sticky, moist cake with a crunchy caramel outside that when baked is just perfect. And the best part is the variety of flavors that you can add to it. In this blog post, we will be talking about a Bundt cake recipe.
1 Hr 10 Mins
Ingredients for Bundt Cake:
- 250 g of butter
- 225 g of sugar
- 5 eggs
- 250 g of flour
- 50 g of cocoa nibs (they are bits of the roasted natural cocoa bean)
- 3 oranges
- 20 g of sugar
- 20 teaspoons of Cointreau
For the icing:
200 g of icing sugar
The juice of 1 orange
- Large bowl
- Egg beater
- Mold for cake
Step by Step Instructions
- Wash the oranges and grate the skin. Reserve it. Peel the oranges removing the white part and cut them into slices.
- In a bowl, marinate the oranges with the Cointreau and the dissolved sugar for half an hour. Let drain and reserve. Preheat the oven to 180 °.
- Mix the sugar with the butter until white.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, until they are integrated. Sift the flour and yeast and add them to the previous mixture.
- Add the macerated oranges and half of the cocoa nibs and mix them with the spatula. Pour the batter into the mold and bake the cake for 40-45 minutes or until, when poked in the center with a toothpick, it comes out clean. Let cool on a wire rack before unmolding.
- Prepare the icing. Mix the icing sugar with 2 tablespoons of orange juice. Add juice until the mixture is less consistent and the texture is adequate to decorate, without being completely transparent.
- Finish decorating with nibs.
Watch the YouTube video to see the Bundt Cake Recipe visually