Table of content
Cheese and Tomato Salad Recipe
Introduction and Overview about Cheese and Tomato Salad Recipe
Cheese and Tomato Salad is tasty and easy to make French salad. It is the traditional favorite and is called “Salade de fromage et de tomate” in France. The main ingredients are tomato and cheese. You can use any cheese, but we recommend mozzarella cheese. Use fresh ingredients to have a better taste experience. It can be used as a starter. Delicious and suitable for any age group. Can be eaten on any occasion and party. Let’s get started.
Mozzarella tomato basil salad
Ingredients for Cheese and Tomato Salad Recipe:
- 1 kg of ripe tomatoes
- 1 kg of green tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of caster sugar
- Sea salt and black pepper as per taste
- A little bit of vinegar
- 4 tablespoons of chopped fresh basil
- 175 g of mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- Large bowl
- Knife sharpner
Step by Step Instructions
- First of all, cut the tomatoes into thin slices. Cut both green and ripe tomatoes.
- Add the tomatoes in a medium bowl. Now add caster sugar and vinegar.
- Chop the basil and cut the mozzarella cheese into ¼ inches cubes. Now add basil and cheese into the bowl.
- Sprinkle sea salt and black pepper as per your taste.
- Mix all the ingredients with care. Don’t let the tomatoes break.
- Make it cool in the refrigerator to enjoy the better taste.
- Your Cheese and tomato Salad is ready to eat. Serve cold and enjoy.
Watch the cheese and tomato salad recipe video below to have a better idea about how to make it.
“Chilling the Cheese and Tomato salad is very important to have a taste blast within your mouth. Using green and ripe tomatoes can enhance the taste.”