Introduction and Overview about Chicken parmigiana Recipe
The chicken parmigiana recipe is a special type of chicken breast that is coated with egg and breadcrumbs before being fried. This recipe is very different from others. It is a very popular dish and is served in most Italian restaurants. Here is an absolutely delicious Italian chicken parmigiana recipe. It’s so easy to make and it takes very few ingredients. This is a perfect dinner dish for the family. Let’s have a look at its recipe.
Ingredients for Best chicken parmigiana recipe:
- 1/2 cups of ground bread
- 1/2 cups of Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, slightly flattened
- 1/2 cups of flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Large bowl
- Cast-iron skillet
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs with the cheese, salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Bread the chicken breasts passing through flour, egg, and the bread crumb mixture.
- In a cast-iron skillet, heat the oil over medium heat and cook the breasts on both sides until golden brown.
- In the same skillet, top the chicken breasts with traditional pasta sauce and mozzarella cheese.
Watch the YouTube video to see this recipe visually
Helping Video about Chicken parmigiana
(Click the red icon below to start the video)