Introduction and Overview about Chocolate tart Recipe
This Chocolate Tart recipe is one of the easiest recipes to make. It involves minimum preparation and is absolutely delicious. Chocolate is one of the most used ingredients when making cakes and also one of the most popular when choosing a sweet and delicious dessert. There are thousands of cakes and dessert preparations that have chocolate, but this time we are going to make a unique and exclusively dark chocolate tart, intense and very rich. In addition to being simple, the recipe for this chocolate cake is ideal to make with the little ones. Making shapes with the chocolate is fun and decorating the cake is sure they like it.
Let’s have a look at how to make a chocolate tart.
5 Hr 20 Min
337 cal per 100 g
Ingredients for Chocolate tart:
Ingredients of the chocolate tart for 10 people
For the brownie:
175 g of flour
1 natural yogurt (unsweetened)
100 ml of sunflower oil
40 g of 100% pure cocoa powder
½ on yeast
1 splash of milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 pinch of salt
For the chocolate mousse:
2-3 tablespoons of 100% pure cocoa powder
3-4 sheets of neutral gelatin
50 ml of 35% fat cream
1 pinch of salt
- Large bowl
- Food processor
Step by Step Instructions
How to make the chocolate tart
- To make the cake we mix all the ingredients in a food processor. We preheat the oven to 170 ºC. We put the cake batter mixture in a 20 cm mold and bake it for 35 minutes with heat up and down without air. To make sure it is ready we can prick it with a toothpick and if it comes out clean we can remove it.
- We unmold the cake and let it temper a bit. We will open it in half with a knife to make the base of our cake. We put the base in the mold lined with paper again. As a suggestion, we can wet the base of the cake with syrup or orange juice.
- On the other hand, we must prepare the chocolate mouse that will go on top of our cake. We separate the whites from the egg yolks in two different bowls.
- In the bowl of the yolks add the sugar and cocoa and beat until creamy. We hydrate the gelatin sheets, we dissolve them in the cream that we will have heated a little in the microwave previously.
- We add this mixture to the mixture of yolks, sugar, and cocoa. In another bowl, we mount the whites with a pinch of salt until they have a good consistency.
- Mix with enveloping movements so that the volume of the bowl of the yolks with the whites does not decrease. Once we have the chocolate mousse mixture ready, we pour it into the mold on the cake base. We can put a little greaseproof paper on the edge to make it easier to unmold the cake afterward when it has been set.
- Let it cool in the fridge for at least 4 hours until the gelatin takes effect. While the cake rests in the fridge, we melt the covering chocolate in a bain-marie and paint a baking sheet with the chocolate as if it were a splatter painting or a lattice. This will help us to decorate the cake later. We chill in the fridge until ready to plate.
- To prepare the presentation of the cake we take it out and unmold it. We can put it on a plate or a tray. Sprinkle with pure cocoa powder and add pieces of the chocolate covering that we leave cooling with irregular shapes. We can stick the covering chocolate on the sides and the rest place it on the top of the cake. Finish off by sprinkling a little more cocoa and we will have the cake ready to eat.
- We cut a portion and serve it on a plate. We can serve it as is or accompany it with a little whipped cream or a little more liquor. It is a perfect dessert to top off a party meal or for a birthday celebration. It is a cake with a light texture and although it seems strong, it does not fill as much.
Easy preparation summary
- Mix the necessary ingredients to make the cake, put in a mold, and bake with heat up and down for 35 minutes at 170 ºC
- Separate the whites from the yolks to prepare the chocolate mousse that will go on top of the cake
- In the bowl of the yolks add the sugar, the cocoa powder, and the gelatin dissolved in the cream that we heat a little in the microwave
- Whip the whites with a pinch of salt until they have consistency
- Incorporate the mixture of the yolks into the whites with enveloping movements so that the volume does not decrease
- Unmold the cake, open in half and place the cake base in the mold again
- Cover the cake base with the chocolate mouse and chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours until set
- Melt the covering chocolate in a bain-marie and paint with irregular shapes on parchment paper.
- Let cool in the fridge until ready
- To prepare the cake, remove the mold from the refrigerator, unmold the cake and place it on a plate
- Sprinkle the cake with pure cocoa and decorate it with irregular pieces of the covering chocolate that we have reserved
- To serve cut a portion and accompany with cream or a little more liquor to taste.
Watch the YouTube video to see the Baked Chocolate tart recipe visually
Helping Video about Chocolate tart Recipe
(Click the red icon below to start the video)