Introduction and Overview about Cornbread Recipe
The cornbread recipe is a delicious recipe that goes well with a lot of different meals. It’s also a great recipe for those who want to cook a meal with a busy schedule. Cornbread is a simple, fast recipe that is easy to learn. In this article, we will be going over all of the aspects of cornbread. So, let’s get started.
Ingredients for Sweet Cornbread Recipe:
- 3/4 of a cup of ground corn
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Large bowl
- Dough Maker
- Oiling brush
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F (200 ° C).
- Grease a 20 or 22 cm square mold.
- In a bowl or mixer combine all the ingredients: corn, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, milk, egg, and oil.
- When you get an even mixture, transfer it to the mold.
- Take to the oven for 20 minutes.
- It should brown a little on top.
- To know if it is ready, you must insert a skewer stick or similar in the center of the bread, if it comes out clean, it is because it is ready.
- Cut into small squares, it should come out about 9 units. Ideally serve warm.
Watch the YouTube video to see the Cornbread recipe visually
Helping Video about the Recipe
(Click the red icon below to start the video)