Table of content
Introduction and Overview about Cornbread Recipe
The cornbread recipe is a delicious recipe that goes well with a lot of different meals. It’s also a great recipe for those who want to cook a meal with a busy schedule. Cornbread is a simple, fast recipe that is easy to learn. In this article, we will be going over all of the aspects of cornbread. So, let’s get started.
Ingredients for Sweet Cornbread Recipe:
- 3/4 of a cup of ground corn
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Large bowl
- Dough Maker
- Oiling brush
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F (200 ° C).
- Grease a 20 or 22 cm square mold.
- In a bowl or mixer combine all the ingredients: corn, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, milk, egg, and oil.
- When you get an even mixture, transfer it to the mold.
- Take to the oven for 20 minutes.
- It should brown a little on top.
- To know if it is ready, you must insert a skewer stick or similar in the center of the bread, if it comes out clean, it is because it is ready.
- Cut into small squares, it should come out about 9 units. Ideally serve warm.
Watch the YouTube video to see the Cornbread recipe visually
That was the tasty and traditional cornbread recipe. Try this at home today for your kids for breakfast. Do not forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below. .