Introduction and Overview about Mississippi Mud Pie Recipe
There is something very special about Mississippi mud pie, and we want to make sure that we honor the history and culture of this dessert. The rowdy’s Mississippi mud pie recipe has a long and interesting history and we want to make sure that we follow the recipe the right way. In this blog, we are going to tell you the Mississippi mud pie recipe from scratch. Let’s get started.
1 Hr 30 Mins
Ingredients for Mississippi Mud Pie:
- 150 g butter
- 250 g of sugar
- 30 g Dark chocolate in tablet
- 60 g of cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons soluble coffee
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of liquid caramel
- 2 tablespoons of liquid cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Large bowl
- Egg beater
Step by Step Instructions
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter together with the chocolate, the cocoa powder, and the soluble coffee. Apart beat the eggs with the sugar until creamy, add the liquid caramel, the cream, and the vanilla extract. To this mixture, we add the previous chocolate.
- Cover the cake with this cream and bake for 30 minutes at 180º C. Leave for 40 minutes because at 30 it still felt too liquid inside.
- After 40 minutes the interior was still noticing liquid but since it is a soft and creamy cake, its thing is that it feels like this when we move it. A scab remains on top and when we cut it can break a little, but nothing happens, it is so good that it is the least important thing.
Watch the YouTube video to see the Mississippi Mud Pie recipe visually
Helping Video about Mississippi Mud Pie Recipe
(Click the red icon below to start the video)