Table of content
Pumpkin spice latte Recipe
Introduction and Overview about Pumpkin spice latte Recipe
The pumpkin spice latte is the drink of choice for lots of people. It can be enjoyed during the fall season and then throughout the year. Here is a recipe that you can use to create your very own pumpkiny delicious pumpkin spice latte. Let’s have a look at the pumpkin spice latte recipe.
Pumpkin spice latte Ingredients:
Ingredients for the spiced coffee with milk and pumpkin:
50 g roasted pumpkin
Brown sugar (amount to taste)
½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
¼ teaspoon ginger powder
⅛ teaspoon nutmeg powder
⅛ tsp clove powder
450 ml milk or vegetable drink
70 ml espresso coffee
100 g cream to mount
1 tablespoon sugar glass
- Blender glass
Step by Step Instructions
- In the blender glass, place the cooked pumpkin, spices, and brown sugar together with a little milk and blend well until obtaining a homogeneous mixture without lumps. This step will not be necessary if we have previously crushed the pumpkin and prepared a puree with it.
- In a saucepan, place the milk together with the pumpkin puree, the spices, and a little vanilla, and leave it over medium heat for about 10 minutes so that the flavors are infused. It is not necessary to bring the mixture to a boil.
- We take advantage of this time to prepare the coffee. You can use the coffee you like the most, even decaffeinated.
- With the help of some electric rods we are going to whip the cream together with the icing sugar. Remember that it is important to stop beating as soon as it is firm since if we beat too much it will cut us.
- When the milk has infused, remove from the heat and add the coffee. Mix well and distribute into cups.
- Add the whipped cream on top and give it the final touch with a little more cinnamon powder on top. Simply delicious, the taste of autumn in every sip.
Recommended utensils for this recipe:
Here are some utensils I have used for this recipe:
We prepare the pumpkin puree
- The first thing we are going to do is prepare the pumpkin puree.
- ROASTED PUMPKIN PUREE: My favorite way to do it is using the oven and its preparation is very simple. First of all, we clean and dry the pumpkin well and chop it. We place it on a baking tray and bake for about 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 190 ºC or until soft. Remember that depending on the type of pumpkin and the size of the pieces, the cooking time may vary.
- PUMPKIN COOKED IN THE MICROWAVE: A much faster way to cook squash in the microwave. For this, we are going to peel it and cut it into cubes. We put it in a microwave-safe container with a lid and cook at maximum power for about 5 minutes or until it has softened.
- Once we have the pumpkin cooked, we can crush it to make the puree.
Watch the YouTube video to see the low calories and low-budget Pumpkin spice latte recipe visually.
That was the tasty and my favorite Pumpkin spice latte recipe. Try this at home today for you. Do not forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.