Table of content
Vietnamese egg coffee Recipe
Introduction and Overview about Vietnamese egg coffee Recipe
The traditional Vietnamese egg coffee or Ca phe trung (egg coffee) is a popular Vietnamese coffee drink made from brewed coffee, sugar, and raw egg yolks, which creates a taste and texture like a cross between a coffee milkshake and a foamy latte. Please have a look at the Vietnamese egg coffee recipe.
Ingredients for Vietnamese egg coffee:
- 3 tablespoons of coffee
- 200 milliliters of water
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons of condensed milk
- 1/3 of a glass of fresh milk
- Egg beater
- Food processor
Step by Step Instructions
- Prepare the infusion, boiling the water and straining the powder.
- Beat the yolk with the condensed milk and a tablespoon of liquid milk.
- Shake the rest of the milk in a closed container to make foam. Heat it for a few seconds so that it maintains its texture.
- To serve, first pour the yolk mixture, then the coffee, the foam, and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Watch the YouTube video to see the Vietnamese egg coffee recipe visually
That was the tasty and my favorite egg yolk coffee recipe. Try this at home today for you. Do not forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.