Introduction and Overview about Baked Salmon Recipe
Delicious baked fish recipe with yummy lemon cream spread on salmon fillets which are then fried deliciously in the oven. Serve this appealing seafood with fluffy mashed potatoes, crispy sugar peas, and tangy lemon wedges.
Ingredients for the Recipe:
- 900 g of the potato
- 20 g dill
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper
- 600 g of salmon
- 150 g sugar peas
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Ovenproof dish
- Vegetable chopper
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Peel and boil the potatoes.
- Chop the dill. Wash the lemon and cut it into wedges. Mix the dill with cream. Season with salt, pepper, and lemon strip.
- Cut the salmon into serving pieces. Put them in an ovenproof dish. Spread dill cream on salmon. Put it in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the salmon inside temperature is 56 °C.
- Heat the milk. Stud potatoes and whisk in milk and butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the salmon with mashed potatoes, peas, and lemon slices.
Watch the video underneath to become familiar with another healthy baked salmon recipe (baked fish recipe).
Helping Video about Baked Salmon Recipe
(Click the red icon below to start the video)