Introduction and Overview about Pasta Recipe
Pasta is the food of customary Italian cooking. It is basically the most loved dish all around the globe and comes in vast varieties because it is simply a great dish with less time and effort. Some pasta dishes are served as a first course in Italy.
Pasta recipe igredients:
- Flour 2 cups
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- Eggs 3
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon
- Large and small bowl
- Dough maker
- Plastic Sheet
- Sharp Knife
Pasta recipe Step by Step
- Mix flour with salt then add the egg.
- Mix the eggs with flour and olive oil.
- Wrap the mixture freely with plastic and let it rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- When you’re prepared to make your pasta, separate the dough into four parts with the help of a sharp knife. Work with one part at once, leaving the other three secured with plastic to keep them from drying.
- Dust the dough with flour, then smooth it into a rectangular shape with your hands. When straightened, start to roll the batter into a long, thin sheet.
- Fold it into a roll rather than a tube. Utilize a sharp blade to cut the pasta into strips.
- Loosen the noodles with your hands.
Keep as a main priority that crisp or new solidified pasta cooks much speedier than dried pasta. A brisk three-to four-moment bubble in delicately salted water is everything you need for a plateful of springy, tasty custom-made pasta.
Watch the video below.
Helping Video about Pasta Recipe
(Click the red icon below to start the video)