Table of content
- Pozharsky Cutlet Recipe
- Introduction and Overview
- Ingredients for Chicken Pozharsky Cutlet:
- Step by Step Instructions for Russian Cutlets
- Helping Video about Russian Cutlet Recipe
- Nutritional Facts
- Nutrition Facts
Pozharsky Cutlet Recipe
Introduction and Overview
Pozharsky cutlet is a popular dish in Russian Food. The Pozharsky cutlets recipe can vary slightly depending on certain factors. Its taste differs not only because of the ingredients that are used but also due to the way they are prepared. Russian cuisine is known for its delicious Russian recipes like dumplings, borscht, pelmeni, Ikra, rassolnik, dzhuliba. It is perfect for small and large parties and it takes only a few minutes to prepare. It is a very popular dish that will leave people asking for more.
Ingredients for Chicken Pozharsky Cutlet:
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 chicken (boneless)
- 3 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of white vinegar
- 1 cup of raisins (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of extra light olive oil (for each batch)
- A pinch of salt (or as per taste)
- ¾ cup of all-purpose flour
- Half cup of all-purpose flour (for dredging)
- 2 cups of relatively fatty and grainy cottage cheese (It is called farmer’s cheese, tvorog, and quark too)
- Large bowl
- Food processor
- Meat grinder
Step by Step Instructions for Russian Cutlets
Mince chicken meat or cutlet in a food processor.
Soak the bread in cream, then squeeze.
Add the minced meat with melted butter, cream, spices, and salt.
All together again ground in a meat grinder.
Shape the oval spindle patties, you can put a piece of butter in the center – especially juicy patties come out.
Dip them in the egg, breadcrumbs, fry. You can only lightly fry the cutlets, and later in the oven.
Watch the YouTube video to see the Pozharsky Cutlet recipe visually.
Helping Video about Russian Cutlet Recipe
(Click the red icon below to start the video)
That was the tasty and my favorite Pozharsky Cutlet recipe. Try this along with Chicken Kiev at home today. Do not forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
|Calories 272.31 kcal||14%|
|Total Fat 10.62g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 2.87g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g||–|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.78g||–|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1.38g||–|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.78g||–|
|Vitamin A 79.1mkg||10%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
|Thiamin B1 0.06mg||6%|
|Niacin B3 0.42mg||3%|
|Vitamin B6 0.09mg||7%|
|Folic Acid B9 29.57mkg||15%|
|Vitamin B12 0.58mkg||23%|
|Vitamin D 0.66mkg||13%|
|Vitamin E 0.38mg||3%|
|Vitamin K 0.17mkg||0%|
|Vitamin A 10%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 10%||Iron 6%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
3 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon white vinegar
|1 cup raisins||74.75kcal||19.8g||0.77g||0.12g||2.75mg||14.8g|
|1 teaspoon baking soda||0.48kcal||0.23g||0g||0g||0.45mg||0g|
|2 tablespoons extra light olive oil||37.2kcal||0g||0g||4.34g||0mg||0g|
|¾ cup all-purpose flour||56.79kcal||11.9g||1.61g||0.15g||0.31mg||0.04g|
|½ cup all-purpose flour||37.86kcal||7.94g||1.07g||0.1g||0.21mg||0.03g|
|2 cups cottage cheese||73.7kcal||2.54g||8.36g||3.23g||273.73mg||2.01g|